Friday, November 23, 2007

Clinched!

With my resounding victory over Craig’s team, Pacman’s Defense Team moved to 10-1, and I have clinched a playoff spot in the league, and most likely going to be the number one seed. Not only did I win lunch of Qdoba and a case of adult beverages from Craig, I completely decimated him. Tom Brady had five TDs, four in the first half. Terrell Owens exploded for 170+ yards and four TDs. Joseph Addai returned to normal form and scored again. And my personal favorite, Wes Welker, also got in on the act, scoring his seventh TD of the year. It was a beatdown in every sense of the word, and his team was the biggest hurdle I will encounter until the playoffs, I’m pretty much on cruise control from here on out.

Since it is a short work week, and short fantasy football week, there isn’t too much going on. This week I am playing The ArkaTek, who is a buddy from college whose team is really starting to come around. His team is dangerous, but definitely a tier or two below mine. Sorry for the short entry, but I’m still basking in my glory from Week 11. Here is my roster for this week, along with my opponents. The only notable change is the reinsertion of Calvin Johnson into the starting lineup, replacing Nate Washington. Figures the week I sit him, he gets his first receiving TD since Week 2.

PACMAN’S DEFENSE TEAM

QB: Tom Brady
WR: Terrell Owens
WR: Calvin Johnson
WR: Wes Welker
RB: Joseph Addai
RB: Jamal Lewis
TE: Jason Witten
K: Stephen Gostkowski
DEF: Indianapolis


The ArkAtek

QB: Brett Favre
WR: James Jones
WR: Dwayne Bowe
WR: Joey Galloway
RB: Reggie Bush
RB: DeAngelo Williams
TE: Tony Gonzalez
K: Rob Bironas
DEF: Kansas City

No comments: